Thursday, October 16, 2008

How long until the election?


WOW! This election season seems never-ending. Good thing there's only 19 days left. At that point, I think that anyone running for 2012 better get going. They better start running their ads now because they will have just under four years to bombard us with their platforms, agendas, and sound bytes. I don't sound cynical, do I?!?!?!

Having said that, no matter who you support, make sure you get out and vote. Then, in 20 days, you can complain all you want because at least you participated.

Thank you. (The preceding statement was paid for by the Committee to end Eternal Campaigning.)

1 comment:

CB said...

Ha Ha OH MY! Erin if you could see me right now I am just laughing. First off - GREAT CARTOON and SO right on! Holy Smokes.

Next, I am totally with you, I am SO SICK of this election.

Thanks for the laugh and the reminder to participte:)