Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bleeding Hearts


Bleeding Heart flowers always remind me of my grandma. In both houses that she lived in, while I was alive, she had these flowers. I especially remember them from her house in Utah. I love them and think they are so pretty and also so intriguing with their shape. When we moved into our house, I knew I wanted to have Bleeding Hearts here. I always think of her when I see them. I just wish they lasted throughout the summer. Our plant is still relatively small, but it sure produces some pretty flowers.

3 comments:

Nedra said...

I love our bleeding hearts! What I like most about them is I don't have to plant them every year!

Nedra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

Your mom must be fabulous, just like you. Thanks for the wonderful weekend.