Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


Well, I didn't have any new real pictures to post, so I thought I'd do a mushy, romantic Valentine's post about me and my sweetie.

We were first formally introduced at a little bar/nightclub/greasy spoon place called Broderick's on Center Street in Provo. We were introduced by a former roomate of mine who was dating Dale. He was trying to get rid of her. (That's his story, at least)


The first time we really did anything together was one night when I ran into him and his friend George at Denny's. I sat down and talked with them only to learn that their priorities in life were, in order: Music, Motorcycles, and Chocolate. When I inquired about girlfriends, they were way, way, way down on the list.


Our first date was to see the movie Pet Sematary. That is why the Ramones' song "Pet Sematary" is "our song." We love it!! Isn't it special?!?!?


We went on our very fun honeymoon in Sun Valley, Idaho. We love it there. Of course, we had to wait for Dale to recover from the food poisoning he got on our wedding night when we romantically returned to Denny's for a midnight snack.


I'm so happy to have been married to Dale for almost 19 years now. I love him to pieces!! One of my favorite things about Dale?


Of course, that he's a ROCKSTAR!!!!!












2 comments:

ChrisG said...

I dunno, greasy spoons, Denny's, horror movies and food poisoning -- that wasn't *that* mushy! :) Hard to believe that it's been almost 19 years.

CB said...

Dale does look like a Rockstar - especially in that picture!

You crack me up the Pet Semetary thing is awesome!

You both Rock in my book - Congrats on a super cool love story!